Thursday, March 13, 2014

Obsession with bronzers

I am happy to admit that I do love to look bronze and I am always on the hunt to try new bronzers out. 
Here is my pick of my current reached bronzers. 
Bourjois bronzing primer  MAC blush (harmony)  Soleil tan de chanel 
Here is a closer look at the two which I love the most recently:

This Dior bronzer is completely matte and has the most lovely texture as it it feels very velvety and smooth on the skin. The bronzer has a lot of orange and yellow undertones so you do need watch out when your putting on the bronzer. But overall I love the sun kissed look it gives and the pigmentation is great!

Nars Laguna is one of my all time favourite bronzers. It is not completely matte and has very fine golden shimmers running through the powder which I LOVE!  When you apply the bronzer you cannot see any glitter on your face but the bronzer gives a lovely glowing effect to the skin. This bronzer has much less orange tones to it and would say that the the pigmentation is slightly better than the dior bronzer so again just keep a light hand when you apply the bronzer.
So they are my reached out bronzers currently and the my two top bronzers of all time. I am addicted to bronzers and I am always wanting to try more! If you have any recommendations please tell me them! I also love to try different textured bronzers such as liquid, gel or cream-so please tell me your favourites!
Kisses and hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment