Monday, March 10, 2014

Spring cleaning! Base products

Here in England the last few days have been sunny spells, which put me into a good spirit to welcome the new season by doing some spring cleaning. My last Sunday was spent cleaning my wardrobe and dumping half of my clothes away and feeling like my closet was from the 90's (anyone else feel like that?!) 


So when it was time to clean out my make- up collection I found my old favourites which had been pushed to the back of my drawers. So for the last day or two I have been using a few of my old favourite products- a bit like shopping my stash, I guess. So the bronzer which I digged out was the soleil tan de chanel. my relationship with this product has had its ups and downs, one point I hated the colour and one point I disliked the texture of the product. But recently my love for this product is strong again, I also picked up my chanel loose powder, which is a lovely setting powder, which keeps my make-up on all day and not making it look cakey at all.
The two products which are new purchases, which I have been trying out is the new Dior bronzer and Nars blush in Gina. I have done a review for the Nars Gina blush, so if you were wondering how I got on with it check out my last post.
I have been going crazy over highlight lately and the Benefit watts up highlighter has always had a place in my heart. It gives the most lovely glow for daytime and can be built on for a more intense effect for nigh time.
For concealer I found my Bobbi Brown creamy concealer which is on its last legs and will probably last me for two more weeks. I am not head over heels for this concealer but it will make do for the week ahead till I have used it all up. For my under eye concealing I have been using the Mac highlight pen in light boost, which is a lovely light concealer, perfect for the spring/summer. And lastly I have been using my Chanel perfection lumiere which I have had a break with for the last month and I am using it again. A full review of the foundation will be up soon, so stay tuned for that!
What's your favourite spring products

No comments:

Post a Comment