Friday, March 7, 2014

NARS BLUSH: GINA

I recently picked up this blush and it is the my first ever Nars blush. I wasn't really planning of buying Nars blush, and the reason to this purchase was because I had £5 voucher for space nk as I reached a thousand points, so I though with a couple of pennies off the blush, it was the perfect time to purchase the blush. 
I picked up the colour purely because I was drawn to the colour at the counter. 
It is the most gorgeous peachy, orange colour and looks lovely on olive skin tones (MAC NC30) 
The Nars website describes this blush as a 'true orange' but I would say that it peachy and slightly coral but the main colour is orange/ peach. 
The pigmentation of this blush is AMAZING and a little goes such a long way! The part which I was really impressed was how long lasting the blush was. I applied this blush at 8:00 am and it stayed put until 8:00 pm,which no other blush can beat. 
The blush is not completely matte but does not have any shimmer or sparkle. The blush is a satin finish so it gives a lovely sheen to the cheeks. The blush is very build- able, you can use a very light amount for a very natural flush of colour or you can also build the colour for a more intense affect. 
I have been enjoying paring this blush with a peachy coloured lipstick and lots of bronzer (Dior nude tan in 003) The texture is so beautiful and blends in looking like skin and not cakey at all. 
This blush comes at £21.50 with 0.16 oz amount of product and really think that you are getting your monies worth, as you really don't need a lot and would recommend this blush for anyone and great taste into Nars cosmetics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment